S/O the fourthisking for fresh street wear. Definitely check out Chicago’s independent clothing line.
Excited to announce our next Artist Series collab with Seattle-based artist and designer jessebrown1 (Art Director for sausageskateboards) which will release at our April 26 #FIKPopUp at heritagebicycles If you havent seen this guys work, be sure to check it out here.
Mark your calendar for our April 26 Pop-Up Shop. Drinks provided by Solemn Oath and Virtue Cider. More info here.
City life. Photo by Zachary James Johnston.
Spring is in the air… bust out the tshirts. Photo Credit: Zachary James Johnston
Fourth is King Photo Essay and 5 Q’s with Photographer LurkHard aka Jarvis Lawson
Tell us about yourself: What’s your name, where are you from and what do you do? My name is Jarvis Lawson and I’m from Wisconsin. I’m currently working and finishing up college.
1. How did you get the name Lurkhard? Last spring when I committed to photography I was brainstorming names, and LurkHard was the first one. I’m always lurking around the city, so the name came naturally. Everyone calls me it now lol.
2. 2 Part Question: How did you get into Photography? And how has Instagram impacted your photography work? I saw some IG photographers from NY. After that, I was hooked! All I thought about was shooting anything, any place at anytime! Photography is an addiction and I love it! lol… but IG definitely played a huge role. The people I connect with inspire me greatly and I’ve meet some gnarly people along the way.
3. Name your dream project/client? Dream would be to shoot full time and keep collaborating with companies. I just want to inspire and get better.
4. What inspires and influences your work? Probably everyday life. It’s a challenge to shoot in boring ol’ Wisconsin at times, so I’m always hyped when I see my friends kill their cities with amazing shots. It motivates me to keep exploring.
5. Describe your work in 3 words or less. LurkedOut!
Any plugs: Where can we find your work, any new projects coming up, etc.? Aside from having the honor to shoot for you guys, so far it’s been chill. You can find my work on tumblr: lurkhard1 and on Instagram: @Lurkhard1